Beauty & The Beast Navy Blush
Single sheet invites are printed on 350gsm card. They are A5 (148x210mm) or A6 size (105x148mm).
You can choose between single sided or double sided depending on how much information you would like to add. The double sided option is great for adding gift poems, accommodation, parking info. The information is all personalised to your needs.
DESIGN YOUR OWN STATIONERY
• Copy and paste the above link into your browser
• Choose your design and personalise
• Order through the website, leave us your email, and we will locate your design, print and dispatch
• Add your own personal touch by designing your own stationery
• No need to wait for us to complete your proof/changes
• Choose a design, change fonts and colours to suit your theme
• View your invites on screen before you approve them for print
Not for me…
This is no problem, please proceed to order in the normal way here on our website and send us your wording via email. We will then create your proof and send to you for approval.
Single sheet invites tend to be popular for evening reception guests as not that much information is required on them. They compliment the concertina style as day invitations. The same designs are available in both variations.
Envelopes are included in the price, in a choice of 3 colours. White, ivory or brown.
Once you have completed your purchase please leave in the notes box what colour envelopes you would like and the details for your invites. Alternatively you can also send over all your wedding details via email if that is easier:
Give us a shout if you require a pdf to help you and we can email over after your purchase upon request.
We offer all matching items for each design. Day and evening variations can be done in the same design. If you require matching seating plans, menus, place cards etc just get in touch and you can order direct through us.
Samples cannot be personalised, they are a great idea to purchase to get a true liking of the invites and their quality before purchasing a bulk order.
Any questions please get in touch!