Blush Grey Mickey & Minnie
DESIGN YOUR OWN STATIONERY
• Copy and paste the above link into your browser
• Choose your design and personalise
• Order through the website, leave us your email, and we will locate your design, print and dispatch
• Add your own personal touch by designing your own stationery
• No need to wait for us to complete your proof/changes
• Choose a design, change fonts and colours to suit your theme
• View your invites on screen before you approve them for print
Not for me…
This is no problem, please proceed to order in the normal way here on our website and send us your wording via email. We will then create your proof and send to you for approval.
The design tool is a new feature that is now available in our shop. We are working towards all of our designs having this ability. These will all be available asap!
Foil can be added to any of our concertina designs. Please get in touch if you would like more information on this, you can still make a purchase and the foil upgrade can be added after if you decide to go ahead with this.
Matching evening invites are available as A5 or A6 single sheets. These can be found in the single sheet section on our website. We also provide all other matching stationery such as table plans, place cards, table numbers etc. These will in time be available online, but in the mean time you can order direct from us upon request.
Envelopes are included in the price, in a choice of 3 colours. White, ivory or brown.
Once you have completed your purchase please leave in the notes box what colour envelopes you would like and the details for your invites. Alternatively you can also send over all your wedding details via email if that is easier:
If you require help with the wording please let us know after you have ordered and we can send over a pdf of the design to help you.
These are not personalised, but they are great to purchase if you would like to see the quality of the invites and how they look in the flesh before you purchase in bulk.
Any questions please get in touch!